Love and understanding is what I offer...
With 9000 celebrants in Australia, how do you choose the right one for you? Well, good news, this is a great place to start. Simply get in touch (to check availability) and I will then happily organise a free, one-hour meeting to discuss your plans and so you can make sure we’ve got the right ‘connection’. I’m based in Lane Cove, Sydney but travel to wherever the wedding will be held.
Very proud to recently be awarded a 2021 Wedding Diaries Editor’s Choice Award. I have also made their Top 35 Sydney Celebrants coming in at number 8. Click the button below to read the article.
Why choose me?
Alexandra and Brendan
Shannon and Alex
Hannah and Rob
Rachel and Jay
My simple 4 step process.
Apart from wanting someone with a happy and vibrant personality, you’ll also want a celebrant who is professional, and punctual. I am all these things and so much more.
This is when we will sign all the paperwork. I also source more information from you that will allow me to better connect, and construct a beautiful story about your love journey for the ceremony.
Here I share my vast experience with you and all the others with a job to do. This ensures everyone is totally comfortable, relaxed and ready to enjoy your special day.
I’m not only the presenter but also the producer. I invest all my energy into making this event as special as it can possibly be. However, you are both the stars of the show – something I never forget.
An awesome ceremony
- Two untimed meetings at my home office in Lane Cove
- All phone and email communications
- Love and understanding Information pack
- Unique and personal ceremony written just for you
- Full rehearsal the day before so everyone is clear on what they are doing
- Conducting the ceremony within Greater Sydney area
- The use of my PA system for the ceremony
- Supply and lodgement of all paperwork. I can also apply for your official marriage certificate to be sent to your address registered mail at no additional cost beyond the $60 charged by Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Want a novel way to entertain your guests in the hour when you go off with the photographer? I can offer a magic walkaround doing tricks.
- Don't have anyone to MC? I can assist with this also in order to keep things professional and rolling along to schedule.
- Fixed price no more to pay
- Includes one night's accomodation to facilitate rehearsal the day before
- All my sustanance over the two days
- Vehicle expense inclusive of tolls
I'm standing by to help you...
Funerals require complete love and understanding
I’m going to say straight up, I completely know how you are feeling right now. I lost my son in 2016. So no matter what your relationship is with your deceased loved one, I feel totally qualified to make this bold claim. A funeral – or ‘a celebration of their life’ as I prefer to call it – does not have to be sad or morbid. Respectful yes, but it’s important to be aware we are not just saying farewell, but celebrating the life lost and the beautiful person they were. This is the type of service that I provide. I take the time to get to know you and learn about their life. I then create a ceremony that is both dignified and truly representative of who they were. I’d love to hear from you soon so we can talk more, so please, don’t hesitate to get in touch below.